Individual Health Insurance
Do you qualify for ACA-subsidized plans? Please call our office at (803) 851-0049 to find out how!
The IA team provides you access to Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) subsidized plans plus:
- Free assistance
- Expert assistance in picking the health insurance plans & networks
- The same pricing as you'd get going directly to the companies or Healthcare.gov
- Access to all major carriers on the Federal Marketplace and off-exchange
Group Health Insurance
How do you know if your company is eligible for Group Health insurance? If your company is a legitimate business entity and has at least two full time personnel (owners, partners, employees) it is most likely eligible for group health coverage.
If your business has fewer than 50 full time employees, you are not required to provide insurance coverage under The Affordable Care Act. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t. In fact, Insurance Advantage has plenty of good reasons a small business should consider providing health coverage for its employees.
- By offering health benefits, an employer has more leverage to recruit and retain talented employees.
- With access to health care, employees are likely to take advantage of preventative care, such as regular checkups. Workers who take advantage of preventative care typically experience fewer illnesses and fewer missed days of work, which increases productivity.
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees who offer healthcare may quality for tax credits.
If your company has 50 or more employees the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) mandates that you provide insurance as of January, 2016, or face a tax penalty. And because Group Health plans offer so many different levels of coverage and have different requirements, it is important to speak with someone at Insurance Advantage who understands the complexities of these policies.
To get started, please download and email our census form. Or please email us a copy of your health insurance bill. Please call (803) 851-0049 to speak to us today!.